FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200+
Equally fit for cityscapes and country terrain, this coat unites vibrant, durable ripstop, 750-fill-power down, and Polo Ralph Lauren's signature “Sportsmen Respect Wildlife” patch from the ’90s.
- Size medium has a 29½" front body length, a 29¾" back body length, a 21¼" shoulder, a 49½" chest, and a 37¼" sleeve length. Sleeve length changes 1" between sizes.
- Drawcord hood with fleece lining. Full-zip front with a flap at the center front of the neck that prevents chafing. Leather zipper pull.
- Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs. "Sportsmen Respect Wildlife Polo Ralph Lauren and Co." patch at the left sleeve. "750" embroidered at the right cuff.
- Left chest zip pocket. Two front waist zip pockets. Interior right chest pocket. Drawcord hem. Fully lined and filled.
- Signature embroidered pony at the left chest. Reproduction of the original Polo Ralph Lauren label at the interior of the neck.
- 750 fill power. Fill power measures the loft of the down and ranges from 450 to 1,000 for apparel.
- Shell: polyester. Cuffs: polyester, elastane. Lining: nylon. Hood lining: polyester, acrylic. Fill: white duck down, white duck feathers.
- Machine washable. Imported.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.