We've partnered with the Black in Fashion Council, an organization dedicated to securing the advancement of people of color within the industry, to launch the Season Zero design contest. This is a nationwide contest for early stage designers and artisans in an effort to provide a platform for unestablished members of the fashion and creative industries.
- The grand prize winner will receive a $10,000 + coveted pop-up showcasing the designer’s work at Fred Segal + prestigious mentorship opportunity
- The second and third place runner ups will receive $5,000
To be considered, applicants must meet the following criteria
- Be an emerging designer or artisan within the fashion and creative industries without a current brick and mortar or retail footprint.
- Submit 10-15 digital files of personal designs (of which you own the rights to).
- Provide a bio, vision for your brand and video (optional)
Entry Deadline: Nov. 2nd, 2020