FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200+
Designed in partnership with the venerable Chelsea Clock company, this American-made timepiece was directly inspired by the RL888 watch collection. The unique dial combines stately Roman numerals with Arabic numerals in an elegant serrated font, all printed in luminous foil on supple calfskin leather. The casing is milled from solid brass and polished to a mirror finish. It sits on a handmade leather stand, combining a traditional aesthetic with an innovative technique.
- Precision quartz movement. Requires one AA battery, not included.
- Solid brass case. Leather dial printed with foil.
- Leather stand.
- Case diameter: 3⅞".
- Height without leather stand: 4". Height with leather stand: 4⅕".
- Case depth: 1⅜". Total depth with stand: 3¼".
- Wipe clean with a dry cloth.
- Made in USA.
- Created in partnership with Chelsea Clock. Founded in 1897 in Chelsea, Massachusetts, Chelsea Clock is the oldest clock company in America and one of the most renowned and respected makers of fine timepieces.