FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200+
With its signature “CP RL-93” logo and “P2” patch, this limited-edition piece is part of a special capsule that reimagines Ralph Lauren’s iconic collection from the early '90s, which was inspired by his sponsorship of the 1992 America’s Cup team.
- Size medium has a 29½" front body length, a 29¾" back body length, a 24½" shoulder, a 52" chest, and a 36½" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes ¾" between sizes.
- Hood with contrast drawcords at the front. Half-zip placket. Storm placket with hook-and-loops closures. Signature snaps.
- Long sleeves. Cuffs with elasticized backs. Contrast piecing at the top of each sleeve and at the center back.
- Two front waist pockets with hook-and-loop closures.
- “CP-RL 93” printed at the right sleeve piecing. “USA” patch with a star below the right sleeve piecing. “Polo” printed at the left sleeve piecing. “P2 RL-67” and a historical American flag printed at the back.
- Contrasting interior drawcords at the hem. Fully lined. Reproduction of the original Polo Ralph Lauren label at the interior neck.
- Shell and hood lining: 100% nylon. Hood and lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine washable. Imported.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.
- Final sale
Is your size sold out? Email us at email@example.com