FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200+
Brave the elements in signature Polo style with this jacket, which features the downhill skier from Ralph Lauren’s celebrated winter collections of the late ’80s and early ’90s.
- Size medium has a 29" front body length, a 28½" back body length, a 20¾" shoulder, a 51" chest, and a 37" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1" between sizes.
- Snap-off drawstring hood. Full-zip front. Leather zipper pull. Snapped storm placket.
- Long sleeves with adjustable snapped cuffs. Polo Cookie patch at the left sleeve.
- Downhill skier printed at the left chest.
- Two front waist snapped pockets. Interior left waist pocket.
- Drawstring hem. Fully lined and filled.
- 650 fill power. Fill power measures the loft of the down and ranges from 450 to 1,000 for apparel.
- Shell: polyester. Lining: nylon. Fill: white duck down, white duck feathers. Machine washable. Imported.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.