FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200+
With a crest patch featuring the signature downhill skier, this pullover nods to Ralph Lauren’s celebrated winter collections from the late ’80s and early ’90s.
- Size medium has a 27½" body length, an 18½" shoulder, a 22½" chest, and a 35" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1" between sizes.
- Mockneck with ribbed collar facing. Half-zip placket.
- Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs. Channel-stitched shoulders.
- “Polo” shield patch with the downhill skier at the left chest and right sleeve. “Alpine” printed at the center front.
- Ribbed hem.
- Shell: polyester, cotton. Collar facing, cuffs, and hem: cotton, polyester, elastane.
- Machine washable.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.