FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200+
This jacket will take you from a weekend at the cabin to an afternoon in the city thanks to its water-repellant fabric, warm fleece lining, and an iconic patch from Ralph Lauren's celebrated outdoors-inspired pieces from the '90s.
- Size medium has a 27½" front body length, a 27" back body length, a 48" chest, and a 36" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1" between sizes.
- Mockneck. Full-zip front.
- Long raglan sleeves with ribbed cuffs. Ventilating metal grommets at the underarms. Great Outdoors cookie at the right sleeve.
- Two front waist zip pockets.
- Ribbed hem. Fully lined. Filled at the sleeves.
- Signature embroidered pony at the left chest.
- Shell and sleeve lining: 100% nylon. Body lining and sleeve fill: 100% polyester. Cuffs and hem: 90% viscose, 9% nylon, 1% elastane.
- Machine washable. Imported.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.