FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200+
This is a mineral-based, multi-use facial balm providing broad spectrum UV protection, sheer coverage and is good for all skin types.
- Mineral-based broad-spectrum UV protection.
- Natural tint that blends sheer, it’s truly the best of all worlds: a balm, a sun block, and a base.
- Extra virgin coconut oil helps keep skin hydrated.
- Vitamin E, essential amino acids, and lauric and caprylic acid form part of the natural barrier function of skin.
- Zinc Oxide contains natural anti-bacterial properties, and may help to soothe skin and reduce the appearance of redness.
- Vanilla extract provides a boost of antioxidants adding a layer of protection that will leave skin feeling refreshed and soft.
- Can be used as a sheer coverage tinted moisturizer.
Credo has the largest clean beauty assortment on the planet. Credo’s mission: to change the industry for the better by setting the strongest standards in beauty retail, which we call "The Credo Clean Standard." All products are formulated without chemicals on our Dirty List. Instead, we offer products with safer ingredients, an emphasis on natural materials and greater transparency, and always, a commitment to being cruelty-free.
Active Ingredient: **Zinc Oxide USP 25%
Inactive Ingredients: *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Vanilla Extract (Aqua (and) *Ethanol (and) *Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract), Iron Oxides
*Certified Organic by USDA/NOP **Non-nano, Uncoated
Apply a small amount of balm with fingertips and blend evenly into face, neck and décolleté. Wear alone or as a primer to your foundation.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Additional information: Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.