Named after the Goddess of the hunt, protector of youth, Lady of the Wildthings, our Artemis Signet ring is multi-faceted. Both bold and timeless, soft and strong. Each Artemis ring is unique. The signet-style profile always matches and mimics its center stone's shape in geometric form - even round stones will have a faceted signet silhouette. This particular Artemis ring features a stunning 1.03ct natural, no-heat, conflict-free hexagonal teal sapphire. The brushed matte finish gives the 14k yellow gold a soft, filtered look and feel. Each Artemis ring also features a knife-edge shank style to further enhance the sleek and modern, faceted profile.
SIZE & FIT
- US Ring Size: 6.75
- 61ct Hexagonal Teal Sapphire, Natural, No-heat, Conflict-free
DETAILS & CARE
- Sapphire Signet Ring
- 1.03ct Elongated Hexagonal Teal Sapphire
- Natural, untreated teal sapphire from Madagascar. Ring was hand finished and hand set in Chicago. Made using recycled gold and ethically sourced sapphire. Brushed matte finish.
- Color: Gold
- Material Content: 14 Karat Recycled Gold
- Care: Remove before swimming, sleeping, or working out. Clean with warm water, dish soap, and a soft brush.
- Mindfully Made in Chicago