Named after the Goddess of the hunt, protector of youth, Lady of the Wildthings, our Artemis Signet ring is multi-faceted. Both bold and timeless, soft and strong. Each Artemis ring is unique. The signet-style profile always matches and mimics its center stone's shape in geometric form - even round stones will have a faceted signet silhouette. This particular Artemis ring features a stunning .61ct natural, conflict-free elongated shield cut champagne diamond that was hand-faceted in North Carolina. The brushed matte finish gives the 14k yellow gold a soft, filtered look and feel. Each Artemis ring also features a knife-edge shank style to further enhance the sleek and modern, faceted profile.
SIZE & FIT
- US Ring Size: 6.25, due to the width fits comfortably as a 6
- Sizable up or down 1 finger size
- Ring measures 11.45mm at its widest, and tapers down to 2.7mm
DETAILS & CARE
- Diamond Signet Ring
- .61 Elongated Shield-Cut Natural Conflict-Free Champagne Diamond
- Conflict-free champagne diamond was hand-faceted by an expert stone cutter in North Carolina. Ring was hand finished and hand-set in Chicago.
- Brushed matte finish
- Knife Edge Shank
- Color: Gold
- Material Content: 14 Karat Recycled Gold
- Care: Remove before swimming, sleeping, or working out. Clean with warm water, dish soap, and a soft brush.
- Mindfully Made in Chicago