FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200+
Inspired by US Olympic uniforms from the 1920s and 30s, the Stadium collection was first introduced in 1992 and featured the debut of Polo's iconic P-wing logo. This crossbody bag reimages the original collection's athletic spirit with a versatile shape and an innovative design.
- Adjustable webbed crossbody strap with a mountaineering carabiner clip measures 19 2/3".
- Top handle with a 1" drop.
- Top zip closure. Two exterior front pockets with leather zip closures.
- Signature P-wing logo printed at the top front. Stars-and-stripes shield printed at the center front. "1992 Ralph Lauren est. 1967" printed at the bottom front.
- One slip pocket and one zip pocket at the interior.
- Lined with polyester oxford.
- Body, strap: Nylon, polyester.
- 11 4/5" H x 6 2/3" L x 3 1/8" W.
All sales final.