FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200+
Inspired by uniforms worn by US athletes in the ’20s and ’30s, Ralph Lauren’s celebrated Stadium collection, which debuted in 1992, is now highly sought after by collectors the world over. Twenty-six years later, it’s back, reimagined for a Winter 2018 capsule. This limited-edition vest combines thick fleece, woven nylon based on a vintage Polo fabric, and iconic graphics—including the signature P-Wing logo.
- Size medium has a 26½" body length (front and back), an 18" shoulder, and a 24½" chest.
- Woven mockneck with fleece facing. Full-zip front with a leather zipper pull.
- Woven front and back yoke. Ribbed armholes.
- Right chest zip pocket. Left chest hook-and-loop pocket and snapped pocket. Two front waist zip pockets.
- “Stadium” patch at the right chest. P-wing logo rubber-printed at the left chest. “1992” rubber-printed at the center front. “Polo” rubber-printed at the back yoke.
- Elasticized woven hem.
- Reproduction of the original Polo Ralph Lauren label at the interior of the neck.
- Shell: polyester. Woven piecing: nylon. Machine washable. Imported.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.
All sales final.