FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200+
Inspired by uniforms worn by US athletes in the ’20s and ’30s, Ralph Lauren’s celebrated Stadium collection, which debuted in 1992, is now highly sought after by collectors the world over. Twenty-six years later, it’s back, reimagined for a Winter 2018 capsule. This limited-edition, water-repellent jacket combines four different types of technical fabric with iconic graphics—including the signature P-wing logo.
- Size medium has a 30½" front body length, a 32½" back body length, a 21½" shoulder, a 49½" chest, and a 37" sleeve length. Sleeve length changes 1" between sizes.
- Zip-off drawcord hood with foil lining. Mockneck. Full-zip front. Two half-zip plackets. Three snapped closures at the center front.
- Long sleeves. Adjustable snapped tabs at the cuffs. American flag patch at the left sleeve.
- Right sleeve hook-and-loop pocket. Center chest hook-and-loop pocket with an “RL 67” patch. Center waist zip pocket. Two front waist snapped pockets. Interior left chest pocket.
- Stars and Stripes shield and “Stadium” patches at the right chest. P-Wing logo printed at the left chest. ”’92 Stadium Games” printed at the back left.
- Drawcord hem. Powder skirt. Fully lined.
- Reproduction of the original Polo Ralph Lauren label at the interior of the neck.
- Shell and sleeve lining: nylon. Body lining: polyester. Machine washable. Imported.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.
All sales final.