FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200+
Inspired by uniforms worn by US athletes in the ’20s and ’30s, Ralph Lauren’s celebrated Stadium collection, which debuted in 1992, is now highly sought after by collectors the world over. Twenty-six years later, it’s back, reimagined for a Winter 2018 capsule. This limited-edition piece pays tribute to an original popover and is updated with water-repellent fabric and American-sourced down.
- Size medium has a 28½" front body length, a 29½" back body length, a 52½" chest, and a 36¾" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1" between sizes.
- Drawstring hood with foil lining. Half-zip placket with a flap at the center front of the neck that prevents chafing.
- Long sleeves with knit cuffs. P-Wing logo printed at the left sleeve.
- “Polo” embroidered at the chest. A Stars and Stripes shield patch and “Stadium” patch at the front. Zip kangaroo pocket. “1992 Ralph Lauren est. 1967” printed at the pocket.
- Drawcord hem. Fully lined and filled.
- Reproduction of the original Polo Ralph Lauren label at the interior neck.
- 750 fill power. Fill power measures the loft of the down and ranges from 450 to 1,000 for apparel.
- Shell: polyester. Lining: nylon. Fill: white duck down, white duck feathers. Cuffs: polyester, elastane. Spot clean. Imported.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.
All sales final.