FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200+
Introduced in 1992, Ralph Lauren's celebrated Stadium collection drew inspiration from uniforms worn by US athletes in the 1920s and 1930s. 26 years after its debut, Stadium, along with its signature "P-Wing" logo, remains a pillar of the Polo aesthetic. This hat is ready for athletic afternoons with its shearling-lined earflaps and lining.
- Shearling at the front upturned brim.
- Shearling-lined ear flaps.
- A buckled closure secures the chin.
- Stars-and-Stripes shield and "Stadium" embroidered at the wearer's right. "Polo" and "RL 67" embroidered at the wearer's left.
- Overlapping "P" and winged foot, and "1992," printed at the back.
- S/M inner circumference: 24". L/XL inner circumference: 24 ¾"
- Shell: 100% polyester. Quilted lining with 100% polyester fill.
- Shearling origin: Spain.
- Spot clean. Imported.
All sales final.