FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200+
Introduced in 1992, Ralph Lauren's celebrated Stadium collection drew inspiration from uniforms worn by US athletes in the 1920s and 1930s. 26 years after its debut, Stadium, along with its signature "P-Wing" logo, remains a pillar of the Polo aesthetic. This hat is ready for athletic afternoons with its shearling-lined earflaps and lining.
- Seamed brim.
- Snap button at the brim. Adjustable bungee strap at the chin. Draw cord at the band adjusts size.
- Overlapping "P" and winged foot at the front. Stars-and-stripes shield embroidered at the wearer's left back. "Stadium" printed at the wearer's left.
- "Ralph Lauren Est. 1967" embroidered at the wearer's right. "1992" printed at the brim. "RL 67" embroidered at the top edge. Sweatband at the interior.
- Sizes S-M: 23¼" inner circumference.
- Size L-XL: 24" inner circumference.
- Shell, lining, and sweatband: 100% polyester.
- Spot clean.
All sales final.