FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200+
Introduced in 1992, Ralph Lauren's celebrated Stadium collection drew inspiration from uniforms worn by US athletes in the 1920s and 1930s. 26 years after its debut, Stadium, along with its signature "P-Wing" logo, remains a pillar of the Polo aesthetic.
- Seamed brim.
- Five-panel construction.
- "RL67" printed at the front. "1992" printed at the brim.
- "Stadium" printed at the wearer's right. "America" printed at the wearer's left. Stars-and-stripes shield embroidered at the wearer's left. "Polo" printed at the rear.
- Elastic at back inside crown for precise fit.
- Mesh sweatband at the interior.
- S/M: 22½" inner circumference.
- L/XL: 23¼" inner circumference.
- Spot clean.
All sales final.