FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200+
Inspired by uniforms worn by US athletes in the ’20s and ’30s, Ralph Lauren’s celebrated Stadium collection, which debuted in 1992, is now highly sought after by collectors the world over. Twenty-six years later, it’s back, reimagined for a Winter 2018 capsule. This limited-edition, double-knit rugby shirt nods to the iconic originals with bold color-blocking and the signature Stadium Bib.
- Classic Fit: Polo Ralph Lauren’s roomiest silhouette. Cut for a lower armhole and a fuller sleeve.
- Size medium has a 29½" body length (front and back), an 18¾" shoulder, a 22½" chest, and a 35" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1" between sizes.
- Twill rugby collar. Three-button placket. Rubber buttons.
- Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs.
- “Polo” embroidery and “Stadium 1992 Ralph Lauren est. 1967” printed at the center front.
- Even vented hem.
- Reproduction of the original Polo Ralph Lauren label at the interior of the neck.
- Polyester, cotton. Machine washable. Imported.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.
All sales final.