FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200+
Inspired by uniforms worn by US athletes in the ’20s and ’30s, Ralph Lauren’s celebrated Stadium collection, which debuted in 1992, is now highly sought after by collectors the world over. Twenty-six years later, it’s back, reimagined for a Winter 2018 capsule. This limited-edition hoodie combines smooth double-knit fabric, bold color-blocking, and iconic graphics—including the signature P-wing logo.
- Size medium has a 27" body length (front and back), a 19" shoulder, a 22¼" chest, and a 35" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1" between sizes.
- Drawstring hood.
- Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs. Stars and Stripes shield patch at the right sleeve. “Polo” embroidered at the left cuff.
- Kangaroo pocket. “1992 Ralph Lauren Est. 1967” printed at the pocket.
- P-Wing logo patch at the left chest. “Polo Gymnastic Competition Summer.92 Stadium Ralph Lauren 92. World Games,” a gymnast, and “RL67” printed at the front.
- Ribbed hem. Reproduction of the original Polo Ralph Lauren label at the interior of the neck.
- Shell: polyester, cotton. Cuffs and hem: cotton, polyester, elastane.
- Machine washable. Imported.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.
All sales final.