FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200+
Introduced in 1992, Ralph Lauren's celebrated Stadium collection draws inspiration from US athletes' Olympic uniforms in the 1920s. A dual-density insole and an anatomically molded heel provide lightweight support and a modern perfect fit.
- Rounded toe.
- Lace-up front.
- "Ralph Lauren est. 1967" printed at the outer toe. American flag-inspired patch at the top of the toe box.
- "1992" printed at the outer side. "Polo" printed on loop tab at the tongue. "Stadium" printed around shaft from inner to outer sides.
- Lined with polyester.
- Dual-density RLite padded footbed.
- Anatomically molded heel. Treaded rubber outsole.
- Upper: Leather, polyester, polyurethane.
All sales final.