Face It LA x HOXIE Grapefruit Elderflower Filtered Mask
The limited hand-dyed, patchwork facemask was inspired by the bright colors and flavors of HOXIE Spritzer’s Grapefruit Elderflower.
Contemporary face masks for the modern age. Founded by sisters Bentley and Lauren Bernd each mask is designed, dyed and crafted in Silverlake, Los Angeles. The Grapefruit patchwork design was inspired by California wine spritzer brand HOXIE’s popular and refreshing “Grapefruit Elderflower”.
- 100% Cotton, nylon sheath elastic, hand dyed, handmade, washable, replaceable/removable filter.
- Remove filter
- Handmade = Handwash or delicate cycle
- Lay flat to dry or low tumble
- Trace a new filter - coffee filter, paper towel, etc.
- Insert new filter and dispose of old
- Fits Most Sizes: Measurements: 8 in x 6 in
- Elastic comes tied and can be adjusted if needed
For every mask purchased, Fred Segal will make a $5 donation to Feeding America's covid-19 relief fund
We are unable to offer Free Shipping on masks in order to make a maximum payment to creators and contribution to charity for these items
Masks are non-returnable for your safety.