FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200+
- Created in collaboration with Kristina Holey, skincare specialist and is designed to address blemish-prone skin
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids and Beta Hydroxy Acids, in combination with Vitamin B5 and B3 work to reduce the appearance of pores
- Can help improve complexion and smooth skin
- Gel based serum that does not dry out, or irritate skin
- Supports the skin’s natural microbiome to rejuvenate and regenerate skin
Credo has the largest clean beauty assortment on the planet. Credo’s mission: to change the industry for the better by setting the strongest standards in beauty retail, which we call "The Credo Clean Standard." All products are formulated without chemicals on our Dirty List. Instead, we offer products with safer ingredients, an emphasis on natural materials and greater transparency, and always, a commitment to being cruelty-free.
camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf infusion, sodium hyaluronate, lactic acid, salicylic acid, niacinamide (vitamin b3), leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, epigallocatechin gallate (egcg), probiotics, gluconolactone, pantothenic acid (vitamin b5), panthenol (provitamin b5), beta-glucan, polygonum aviculare (knotweed bioflavonoids) extract, daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract, marrubium vulgare (white horehound) extract, galactooligosaccharides, acetic acid (apple cider vinegar)
Shake well. Apply a thin layer to entire face or spot treat the affected area. Follow with serum. Use within 6 months of opening.