FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200+
Inspired by uniforms worn by US athletes in the ’20s and ’30s, Ralph Lauren’s celebrated Stadium collection, which debuted in 1992, is now highly sought after by collectors the world over. It’s reinvigorated for Fall 2019 with an indigo twist. This limited-edition piece is based on an original jacket and features iconic graphics, including the signature P-Wing logo.
- Size medium has a 27" front body length, a 26" back body length, a 21" shoulder, a 49½" chest, and a 25½" sleeve length. Sleeve length changes ½" between sizes.
- Point collar. Throat tab with a snapped closure. Full-zip front.
- Long sleeves with elasticized cuffs. "Polo" printed at the right sleeve.
- Split kangaroo pocket with snapped closures. "1992 Ralph Lauren Est. 1967" printed at the pocket. Interior left chest pocket.
- Signature "P-Wing" logo patch at the left chest. "RL67" printed at the left waist. Elasticized hem. Half-lined at the front body.
- Reproduction of the original Polo Ralph Lauren label at the interior back of the neck.
- Cotton, nylon. Machine washable. Imported.
- Due to the natural characteristics of this material, the coloring may rub off onto fabrics and upholstery.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.
All sales final.