The Phoenician Diamond Eternity Ring is designed to lay the groundwork for your fine jewelry collection. Faceted brushed gold combines with flush-set round brilliant diamonds for our modern take on the diamond eternity ring. This unisex stacking ring derives its name from the famed "lost" civilization whose legacy includes the world's oldest verified alphabet. The Phoenicians were highly skilled traders who facilitated the exchange of cultures, knowledge, and ideas that laid the groundwork for Classical Western civilization's economic, political, and cultural foundations. As the Phoenicians helped build the ancient world, this artisan gold ring will aid in forming your unique jewelry story.
SIZE & FIT
- US Ring Size: 6.5
- Cannot be sized
DETAILS & CARE
- Diamond Eternity Ring
- 14 Karat Recycled Gold
- 0.07ctw of Conflict-free Round Brilliant Diamonds
- Hand-finished and hand-set in Chicago using recyled gold and conflict-free diamonds.
- Brushed matte finish
- Color: Gold
- Material Content: 14 Karat Recycled Gold
- Care: Remove before swimming, sleeping, or working out. Clean with warm water, dish soap, and a soft brush.
- Mindfully Made in Chicago