The Phoenician Faceted Eternity Ring is designed to lay the groundwork for your fine jewelry collection. Faceted recycled gold is accentuated with a matte brushed finish for our modern take on the classic eternity ring. This unisex stacking ring derives its name from the famed "lost" civilization whose legacy includes the world's oldest verified alphabet. The Phoenicians were highly skilled traders who facilitated the exchange of cultures, knowledge, and ideas that laid the groundwork for Classical Western civilization's economic, political, and cultural foundations. As the Phoenicians helped build the ancient world, this artisan gold ring will aid in forming your unique jewelry story.
SIZE & FIT
- US Ring Size: 6.5
- 2mm Wide
DETAILS & CARE
- Phoenician Faceted 4mm Stacking Ring
- Made in Chicago using recycled gold
- Brushed matte finish
- Color: Gold
- Material Content: 14 Karat Recycled Gold
- Care: Remove before swimming, sleeping, or working out. Clean with warm water, dish soap, and a soft brush.
- Mindfully Made in Chicago