FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200+
- Good for defining, taming and shaping eyebrows
- Pencil is retractable, no sharpening needed, and created with a wax-based formula
- Synthetic Fragrance Free, Paraben Free, Hypoallergenic
- Taupe: suggested for light to dark blonde hair
- Medium Copper: suggested for light to medium brown hair (and dark reds)
- Warm Brown: suggested for medium brown hair
- Chocolate: suggested for medium to dark brown hair
- Warm Black: suggested for dark brown to black hair
Credo has the largest clean beauty assortment on the planet. Credo’s mission: to change the industry for the better by setting the strongest standards in beauty retail, which we call "The Credo Clean Standard." All products are formulated without chemicals on our Dirty List. Instead, we offer products with safer ingredients, an emphasis on natural materials and greater transparency, and always, a commitment to being cruelty-free.
caprylic/capric triglyceride, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, tribehenin, cera alba/beeswax/cire d'abeille, silica dimethyl silylate, di-c20-40 alkyl dimer dilinoleate, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, hydrogenated castor oil, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, tocopheryl acetate, ethylhexylglycerin. may contain: iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)
Using the spoolie brush, brush your brow hair up and draw a thin line along the hairline following the lower arch of the brow to create shape and an outline. Follow by brushing your brow hair down to define the top of your arch in the same way. Fill in any sparse areas by gently creating soft short strokes that mimic the look of hair.