SIZE & FIT
- Length: S - 115cm / M - 120cm / L - 125cm
- Shoulder Length + Sleeve Length: S - 84.2cm / M - 86cm / L - 87.8cm
- Chest: S - 58cm / M - 60cm / L - 62cm
- Oversized Fit
DETAILS & CARE
- Single-breasted trench coat of a classic design
- Accented with contrast fabric and 4 pockets
- Color: Charcoal
- Fabric Content: 72% Cotton, 28% Recycled Nylon
- Fabric containing Mipan Regen nylon made by recycling discarded fishing nets and BCI-certified eco-friendly cotton. Obtained GRS certification as an eco-friendly fabric that reduces the amount of landfill and carbon dioxide emissions.
- BCI (Better Cotton Initiative) is an international non-profit organization established by the World Wildlife Foundation (WWF) and a global fashion company in 2005 to supply sustainable, eco-friendly cotton. Only cotton fabrics produced under the 7 strict principles of minimizing the use of pesticides and insecticides and preventing unfair labor and child labor can receive BCI certification.
- GRS (Global Recycled Standard) is a global certification standard obtained from Control Union, an international certification organization in the Netherlands. It is a standard that certifies compliance with environmental, social, and chemical areas as well as the content of recycled raw materials in finished products.
- Care: Dry Clean Only
- Made in Korea