The Medusa Ring is handcrafted from 24kt gold plated sterling silver, in Hatton Garden, London. The Medusa Ring is designed to be a reminder of female strength. In Greek Mythology, Medusa is depicted as a terrifying woman with the ability to turn anyone who looks at her into stone. The Medusa Series reframes and celebrates her power as a strong woman. The magical serpent motif is hand carved and comes to life with Alighieri's signature texture in molten gold. Allow the Medusa heirlooms to weave their way around your body, reminding you to never be afraid of your own conviction.
SIZE & FIT
- Small equivalent to UK/AU Ring Size J, US/CAN Ring Size 4.75
- Medium equivalent to UK/AU Ring Size M, US/CAN Ring Size 6.25
- Large equivalent to UK/AU Ring Size P, US/CAN Ring Size 7.75
DETAILS & CARE
- Color: Gold
- Material Content: 100% Gold Plated Bronze
- Weight: 10.5 Grams
- Care: To keep your 24 karat gold-plated or sterling silver heirlooms as shiny as possible, we advise you to avoid contact with water, perfumes, lotions or cosmetics. Swimming, showering or exercise is not recommended, as it will tarnish the metals over time.
- Made in United Kingdom