FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200+
Inspired by the standard-issue flight jackets of the ’30s, this leather piece offers the look of a timeworn treasure from the very start.
- Size medium has a 26½" front body length, a 26" back body length, a 19½" shoulder, a 45" chest, and a 36¼" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes ¾" between sizes.
- Snap-down point collar. Full-zip front.
- Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs. Ventilating metal grommets at the underarms. “67” shield patch at the left sleeve. Triangular “R” patch at the right shoulder.
- Two front waist snapped pockets.
- Leather “R. Lauren” patch and “RPL” tiger patch at the left chest.
- Ribbed hem. Fully lined.
- Shell: leather. Cuffs and hem: wool, cotton, nylon, elastane. Body lining: cotton. Sleeve lining: polyester.
- Dry clean by a leather specialist. Imported.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.