FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200+
Inspired by uniforms worn by US athletes in the ’20s and ’30s, Ralph Lauren’s celebrated Stadium collection, which debuted in 1992, is now highly sought after by collectors the world over. Twenty-six years later, it’s back, reimagined for a Winter 2018 capsule. This limited-edition coat combines American-sourced down, water-repellent fabric, and iconic graphics—including the signature P-Wing logo.
- Size medium has a 29¾" front body length, a 29½" back body length, a 21½" shoulder, a 54" chest, and a 37½" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1" between sizes.
- Mockneck. Snap-off hood with drawcords and foil lining. Leather stoppers. Buckled tab at the back of the hood. Full-zip front with a leather zipper pull. Snapped storm placket.
- Long sleeves with adjustable elasticized cuffs. “Polo” printed at the right sleeve. “’92 Stadium Games” printed at the left sleeve.
- Two front waist snapped pockets. Interior left waist pocket.
- Stars and Stripes shield patch, “Stadium” patch, P-Wing logo print, and “RL 67” print at the front. “1992 Ralph Lauren Est. 1967” printed at the front waist. P-Wing logo printed at the center back.
- Drawcord hem. Fully lined and filled. Reproduction of the original Polo Ralph Lauren label at the interior of the neck.
- 650 fill power. Fill power measures the loft of the down and ranges from 450 to 1,000 for apparel.
- Shell: polyester. Lining: nylon. Fill: white duck down, white duck feathers. Spot clean. Imported.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.
All sales final.